segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2011

WE ARE CRAZY FOR JESUS ! ! !

Well, in this blog i'll talk about my favorite sermons, interesting christians sites, and other things.

In this first post I chose a special sermon for me. I like pastor Lucio’s Barreto preaching very much and the funny and serious manner that he deals the gospel ! ( Bellow, you can watch the whole preaching)

What is to be a "JESUS FREAK" ?  To Be a "Jesus Freak" is  be passionate about GOD! is to love Him! is follow His laws !




- The movement  "Jesus Freak" started in the decade  of 90 in Germany.














- I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.( Galatians 2:20 )





 




 





























ARE YOU A JESUS FREAK?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário